Monday

It's a Par-Tay!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009


Hey! If you came over from 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party... WELCOME!

Come on in and make yourself at home. We do not go about putting on 'airs' here at The Cleft of the Rock. We're a what-you-see-is-what-you-get blog!

First, let me introduce you to my readers, 'cause they are the awesomest of awesome readers EV-UH!! Do you know that last week they nominated me for an award?? (Yes, I know it SOUNDS like I'm only talking about myself when I'm supposed to be introducing my readers) Isn't that the nicest ever? If you happen to wander over here on Monday the 23rd, you can still go vote for me. Wouldn't that be fun?

(faithful COTR readers -- voting ends today!!)

Because of that, it's a great time to come over here and meet me, since we've been doing a little reminiscing. If you go to the previous few posts, you'll see links to some of my readers' favorite posts. So come on in and browse around. While you do that, I'll tell you a little about myself:

I'm a mom of two -- over the top proud of both of them! One is my 7th grade sporty-girl, Ashley, and one is my 5th grade comedian/ random fact provider (stick around... we get one a week and they are definitely worth the price of admission). I'm also a wife to my best friend, Troy, a deer-hunting, motorcycle-riding, coat and tie-wearing (to work) kind of guy. Yes, he's full of contradictions.

I have a chocolate lab and a hedgehog, which also provide plenty of blog fodder, as well!

I am also a member of a ministry group, The Coffee Group. We travel and speak at ladies events, Judy gets us upgrades, Tammy takes the pictures, Donna keeps us organized, Denise makes us laugh, and I... just talk a lot, I think! It's a fun gig. Give us a buzz -- we'll come talk to you!

I do a little writing every now and then, too. A few weeks ago I shared my God-dream -- writing a book. My awesome readers were so great about it, that they are now sharing THEIR God-dream here. We would love to here from you about that, too!

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you think... about anything!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I'm popping in via the UBP. It's nice to meet you, I've enjoyed reading your posts, I will be back to visit :O)

CaseyDeuce said...

Happy UBP!!

Muthering Heights said...

Hi! I'm here from the UBP! :)

It's so cool that your family had a hedgehog...what a fun pet!

Cathy Messecar said...

Sarah, Just wanted you to know I cast my vote. Do I get a sticker to wear all day?

Nice touch to Tulsa workshop to acknowledge the bloggers.

Go, Sarah!

Jesica said...

Found you via the Party! I can't wait to peruse your older posts! Blessings to you.

jodifur said...

party hopping! Hope to see you at my place!

Heather said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the Ultimate Blog party! So happy to be meeting new folks around the ol' blogosphere! Happy partyin'!

Angie Vinez said...

What a beautiful blog!! I enjoyed my visit here and will definitely be back!

Hope you'll stop by sometime: 5 Vinez Monkeys

Brianna said...

Hello--here from the UBP! Gonna take a moment to look around. I'm intrigued. :)

Unknown said...

I'm blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

Rhonda said...

Hi, coming over from the UBP! Nice to meet you. I am going to go check out your blog some more! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by to say hello from the blog party! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is very well written and very pretty. I plan to bookmark!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! So nice to meet you! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.