Wednesday

Another Plea for Help (and Voting)!

So here's what you need to do:

Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NO8R4c_8KE

Watch my mucho-talented friends. (They actually live in L.A. and cruise through BH, and are both in "The Biz". Trust me, people, they are big doin's and you haven't heard the last of them!)

Then leave a comment on youtube telling them how awesome the video is. Then, later, post this on YOUR blog and send everyone from YOUR blog to do the same. And maybe watch the video one more time, thereby increasing the number of 'views'!

What's in it for you? Well, you're helping them become foster parents, like the video shows.

Foster parents... of a Ford Fiesta. For six months. And if you vote for them, they will totally give you a ride in it. If you are on their 'adventure route'!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you, Sarah, for helping out our kids!

BTW, I am "so over" ever thinking I'll get a Sunday lunch cooked and have company and sit at the table like I did growing up. And, I'm okay with it. :)

katie and matt said...

Thanks, Sarah- you are the best!