Sunday

Good Things Out There


I want to be Jana. She is tall and beautiful, with a gentle spirit, and a love for smart literature. She shared a beautiful poem here (and I'm not generally a poetry lover).

Won't the hubs be SO excited to get one of these for Father's Day (since it would have too many implications at my house, it would need a bottle of Prozac with it, as well).

I know I send you to Jana AND Kelly all the time, but here's another good reason to! Kelly was probably in 2nd grade when I moved to Temple ready to get married to Troy. In the 10 years we lived there I watched her turn into a physically beautiful young woman. After I had moved away and she had graduated from college, she came with her (amazing) mom to a retreat where Coffee Group spoke and we reconnected that way. I have come to learn what a spiritually beautiful woman she is, as well. Go be challenged by her beautiful spirit.

A sad thing for the rest of us, but as Katherine pointed out, now Paul Harvey knows the rest of the story. He had a MAJOR influence on me and my love of words and stories of life. Rest in peace.

If you need a graduation announcement this year, Tammy is lending her creative talents to producing those, too. I'm so glad I have friends that see the world in a totally different way than me! Let Tammy help you create a personal graduation announcement like this one.

Sometimes I feel this way about life in general: I just don't get it, and I seem to be getting run into all the time...



If you would like to add your 'Good Thing' button to your blog, copy the code into an 'HTML' box on your sidebar:

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

RE: your e-mail and everything else. . .I've been trapped under a stack of essays and ungraded papers. Grades due by 2:45 p.m. Monday. . .EGADS!!!!!

Roxanne said...

It's 12:26 a.m. and I'm too lazy to get back into my e-mail. . .go look at these. I don't think they were published anywhere but there is some GREAT material there. . .more tomorrow after I descend from the Mountain O' Papers. I think I felt some snow up there. . .and possibly heard yodeling.

http://sarahstirman.blogspot.com/2005/12/christmas-past.html

http://sarahstirman.blogspot.com/2005/11/chances-are.html

http://sarahstirman.blogspot.com/2005/09/baked-potato.html

Tammy M. said...

Thanks for the link love!!