Tuesday

Nothin' in My Noggin'!!

I feel compelled to replace my father's oh-so-clever poetry. Oh-so-clever, but quite gross, so we need to be moving along, but I have either too much or too little to report on.

In my past two days of inservice, I have learned:
  • I have no shoes to wear to teach in all day. I've been sitting for 2 days and my shoes hurt my feet.
  • I have very little patience for meetings -- especially the re-hashing ones. Blech.
  • A grown man with a goate' dressed as June Carter Cash is hilarious -- but does not inspire me to teach children. Don't ask.

I have one more day of inservice then I get to actually work on the room and/or get ready to teach actual children. That's the part I'm excited about. Troy and I are both really proud of how calm I'm being! :-)

We did have a date tonight -- two thumbs up for Abilene's Copper Creek restaurant!! Wow. Very swanky, very tasty.

I really need each of you to quit blogging for a few days. I'm terribly far behind on my blogs. Let's all pause, shall we?

This conversation would take place in my house. Too funny.

Must move along to put my weary head to bed. I will try to observe something FASCINATING to blog about tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I THINK (oh, I hate to tease like this) I just might be getting a scope and sequence for EACH subject matter!!!! Are your toes simply tingling with excitement? Can you only imagine? I KNOW you wish you were me!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I am on your blog at school. . .don't know WHAT happened over the summer. . .but I"m takin' advantage. Cute shoes that are cute to teach in. . ."Clark"--I have three pair all from Famous Footwear if you have one in Abilene. . .also Aerosole--cute shoes--very comfy--got them at Foley's/now Macy's. Also got some comfy Duck Head mules at Palais Royale.

R--

Anonymous said...

I agree on the Aerosole shoes! Comfy! Clarks are good too. Also check out Strictly Comfort at JCP and Naturalizer has some cute ones that have a cushy insole and get you through the day. Good Luck!
Gwen White