Sunday

Good Things Out There

Tammy mentioned my "new look". I spent a little while Saturday afternoon playing with my template/ layout. I especially like my new little sidebar button.





Soon I will tell you why that verse has new significance for me.

This doesn't exactly fall under "Good Things Out There" category, but we can be Christ's body to a hurting sister. I learned this morning that a precious woman of God that I know lost her father in a tragic accident this week. My heart is heavy and I am so sad for Paula and her family. Please say a prayer and remember all of them.

I like to consider Antique Mommy a personal friend. I'm sure you do, too. Even though I have never laid eyes on her in person or heard her voice, she touches my soul. The last few weeks she has had a lengthy series that talks of a legacy-altering event in her family's history. You need to read it.
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Conclusion

**Updated ** I almsot forgot this little treasure: Go read this adorable story.

Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:4

The first time I got this video in my email inbox, I couldn't wait to share it with you. The fifth time I got it in my email inbox, I was fairly certain you saw it recently. But it is PRECIOUS. Can you do this?

6 comments:

Tammy M. said...

I haven't seen that little girl's video before so precious. I loved reading antique mommy's stories on her families heritage. Thanks Sarah.

Roxanne said...

I hadn't seen the girly either--talk about writing it on the tablets of your heart. That's why I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cradle roll classes--even if they don't get it all, the word of God is just a part of their waking and sleeping and breathing from the time they are born.

Yes--that Antique Mommy is somethin'.

Anne said...

I love Antique Mommy...and her story really touched me. I loved the quote at the top of the last one...

"We are shaped as much by what we miss as what we have." - Amy Nathan

I know my life has certainly been "shaped".

Anonymous said...

Wow.
Thanks so much for the link to AM and the opportunity to be reminded what a great writer she is. That one is worthy of publication.
What a sad story, and how amazingly well told.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, how I adore thee. Thank you so much for the link and the nice things you say.

AbbieCRAZY said...

That little girl was too funny! She really should have been posted on my blog but whatever....

Shirley?