Saturday

What Temperament Are You?

I may be more transparent than I think I am, but I think this description may surprise some people who have known me for less than 20 years, but I think this describes me perfectly. AND, coincidentally enough, I look PRECISELY like the cartoon lady when I do my thinking at sunset in my little black dress on the rooftop -- doesn't that look just like Abilene's skyline? Time alone is truly a rare luxury for me.
You Have a Melancholic Temperament

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Where do you find these things? I have a Choleric Temperament... which sounds a lot like I'm a pain in the butt... since it makes me think of colic. In a nutshell I am passionate, stubborn, easily excited,and strong willed.

Roxanne said...

See my blog for my results. . .I LOVED that you were so transparent in admitting how *HOT* you look when you are introspective. The Abilene skyline has never looked so lovely. :)

R--

Tammy M. said...

You Have a Choleric Temperament
You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.
-----------
This was my description, I am hoping that the last bit does not describe me, if it does I need to be down on my knees asking for the Lord to transform my heart even more than I already do.

AbbieCRAZY said...

Yeah, I can see this about you - but only because you so it's so. I like anyone who tells me that they're unhappy - I'm so self-absorbed I usually can't see it!

Do you think I have a Choleric temperment? I don't know.....