Sunday

Indie Virus

I seem to have contracted some sort of blog virus that I don't understand in the least, but I'm willing to play along and infect others.

You see, Pearsonified has started a small, casual social experiment, it's called "The Indie Virus." Here's how Pearsonified describes this experiment:The experiment, henceforth referred to as "The Indie Virus," has two goals:

*1) To bring exposure to lesser known blogs (especially those outside of Technorati's top 100);
2) To explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the 'little guys' (less popular blogs).

So Stephanie at Nifty Tifty is now infected with The Indie Virus.

Grant at the boone box has been infected with The Indie Virus.

Jeff at or something like it has now contracted The Indie Virus.

Check them out!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I can vouch for Stephanie. . .she even treats us to original works of art at times. I'll check the others out.

R--

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, this experiment breaks beyond my geekspertise! Thanks for linking to me :)

Jessica said...

ok...so how to i find out who has the virus today?