Monday

Monday

So I sit here to write, and marvel and wonder that anyone really wants to hear how last night's sleepover went, and what we did on our day off of school. So maybe I'll tell you. Eventually.

Antique Mommy is a hilarious blog with a sub-heading that says, "This blog chronicles the joys and challenges of living in the brave new world of hot flashes, sloppy cookie kisses and trimming itty bitty finger nails while wearing bi-focals." Today she touched a nerve with me about trying to get into a resealable package of cheese. It's a must read. My favorite quote is,

"I think it would foster more goodwill for the cheese people if they would just clearly and truthfully print on the packaging: 'Don’t even think about trying to open this package until you find your good sissors and your kid is asleep. And you are not on your period or about to be. Have you lost weight?'"

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Very funny lady. . .did you read any of her other posts? I laughed and laughed at "A New Page for the Health Sciences Book." And there was one about corn too. . .though not on the floor. :)

R--

Roxanne said...

I also loved "the great American dream--instant cheese" and her "chewing on the package like a feral dog."

Oh my. . .

SuperMom said...

Thanks for showing us her blog. That was hysterical!!!