Friday

Top Posts for September and Wrapping up the Month

Can you believe that September has come and gone? It truly seems just yesterday I was committing to you to write a blog post every day in September.

And, with the exception of last fun-filled Friday, I did it. I also said I was going to launch an email newsletter for my ministry by tomorrow. That... I didn't so much do.

So, as I look back at September I hit a few goals and missed a few. Way better than any sporting average I may have. I am thankful to be as connected as I am online or I wouldn't know all of this info about myself. In keeping track of my month, I have seen that September for me was:

*over 50 miles run or walk/run (JUST under 55).

*29 blog posts

*4 other articles posted various other places

*Various and sundry other successes such as dinner on the table 5 nights a week, showing up where we're supposed to be when we're supposed to be there (give or take 5-10 minutes...), and usually having the supplies and clean clothes necessary. #WINNING!

I am going to set some goals for October -- some writing, some fitness, some family. I'll be posting those tomorrow. Would love for you to be thinking about some October goals. Because misery loves company I need accountability and we could be accountability partners, right?

The top blog posts for this month are:

Friends in Unlikely Places

Naming Newsletter Help

Friends When You Need Them

Marriage Monday: SURPRISE!

A Blog A Day in September

Be thinking about your goals for October! I can't wait to hear them!

No comments: