Tuesday

Tagged (or, exactly how weird am I?)

So Susan tagged me. I thought it was going to be a total breeze, because I've done this one before. Copy, paste, post, right? Well, I tried. But it was this post. Where I reveal something everyone in this town already knows about me (interpreter for deaf) and testify that I will never return to teaching in the classroom (which I said about 6 months before I returned to teaching in the classroom). So, bummer. Let me start over.

Six odd/ weird things about me. Oh, wait -- better yet, it says RANDOM. Far more up my alley. Random... hummmmm....

1) I took ballet for about 12 years, starting at age 3. Finally quit when my mother, tired of driving me back and forth across the Ouachita River for class, I'm sure, said, "You either need to go all out with this -- in the ballet company -- or get out." I got out. Toe shoes hurt.

2) I was student body president of my little tiny Mayberry-esque high school. That doesn't surprise anyone does it? The biggest job I had was to draw numbers for the random drug test. Big doin's in Mayberry.

3) I love that EVERY age/ stage of my children's lives is my favorite. I never dreamed that being a mother would be this much work, nor that this much work would be this much fun. I believe myself to be AMAZINGLY blessed.

4) I had an article about it recently in Abilene Families, but I wasn't kidding when I said that sleep is my Olympic event! Oh, I guess I did a Fitness Friday about it, too. I think sleep is crucial, considering my body all but totally shuts down when it is lacking. Um ... I know you're wondering, I probably average 6.5-7 hours/ night. 9 would be awesome (trying to think back on the last time I had 9?) Don't really nap except Sundays and that is part of my physical make-up and helps me survive the week. MUST. HAVE. A SUNDAY NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) I love animals and would have a house and yard full if we had room and time to care for them properly. The older I get the more of a dog person I'm becoming. As Curt Cloninger said recently (y'all that guy is GENIUS -- you need to see him!!), "$50 to adopt a dog at the pound is a small price to pay for someone to worship you constantly!" Absolutely. No one is my house ever acts as happy to see me as Duchess does.

6) Denise sent me some facebook flair that said, "I talk in movie quotes." and I do. And if it isn't a movie quote, it's a song lyric. Stuck in my head! I wish I could extract them to have room for important things, like where I said I would pick Ashley up in 20 minutes, but that is evidently too much to ask for my brain.

If you have a blog and 6 random things, feel free to play along!

2 comments:

Kelly Sessions said...

Sarah, haha Um i'm not even gonna start playin that game!! But seems like you're doin well these days! Hope your week isnt as stressful as mine...Just wanted to say hello.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://fumysibah.servetown.com/efyqibaw.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich