Sunday

Good Things Out There

Lysa tells here how she is willing to talk about a past abortion and why. Anyone that expects to be able to minister, shepherd, or just plain love women should read this.

Having been THOROUGHLY freaked out by the movie, "Children of the Corn" I would NEVER participate in this, but it is pretty cool.

I tried these on Friday night -- awesome. And I have decided that is my all-time favorite cooking blog because, hello? It's real life! I want to make this, and have Ashley make these, I'll definitely make both of these, and will even try these, even though I'm not sure the 'picky's' at my house will try them, and these may make me cook breakfast... And that's just her recent posts! 

Right after this guy, THIS guy totally deserves "Husband of the Year" for this story. Bless.

I hope you're still following this.

I'm not sure how well this song will work acapella, but we really need to incorporate this into our worship service. Please listen to all of it, the lyrics are genius:

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good post! Oh, I would so love to go to that maize maze. That's amaizing! Too fun!

Tammy M. said...

I loved Lysa's post thanks for linking that. And as I had already watched Sonseed several times I already knew the words to sing along. That will find it's way to my blog at some point, it doesn't get any quirkier than that. A good quirky might I add.