Sunday

Good Things Out There

I have really enjoyed reading Susan's blog -- I love that she is a runner and her love for the Lord shines through. Now, she SAYS she hates Wal-Mart, but she shops there once a week (budget reasons -- whatev! :-) HOWEVER -- this precious story is about her seeking God to reveal Himself to her at Wal-Mart. Guess what? She found Him! I did NOT think God existed on any Wal-Mart properties! I thought He refused to go there like I do! Check this one out!

I have signed up at Mozy.com: for $5/ month (free month if you'll pay for 2 years at a time -- I didn't!) they back up all the files on my computer that I tell them to EVERY NIGHT. When my computer crashed in May, I lost all pictures, music files, some writing, etc. For $60 (one year) I couldn't even buy a USB that would hold all of my music, AND I would have to remember to back it up! DONE! You may want to check out Mozy!

It's too late for me (until granddaughters) but this blog is devoted to doing little girl hair for little girls who will sit still for such! Either way -- you have GOT to check this 'do out!

How fun is THIS???

Yes, it's too early to start on Christmas (oh, yes it is!!!) but these will make precious teacher gifts!

I frequently refer to Mrs. Wiggins, but Troy doesn't know who I'm talking about. I think I've seen every episode of The Carol Burnett Show at least once. When I was in 6th grade, my friend Brandi Wheelis and I both wanted to be Carol Burnett when we grew up. This is one of many, many memorable characters and sketches I remember. It's long -- enjoy.

4 comments:

Runner Mom said...

Hey, Sarah! Thanks so much for your kinds words on my blog! You are a sweetie! I loved reading your blog!! It's great!

The video of Carol Burnette is one of my favorites! I just LOVED watching her when I was growing up! Thanks you for making me laugh!!!

BTW, where in Texas are you? I am going there in Nov. and am scoping out info about San Antonio!Several bloggers know people there, but they are not living there themselves. Just wondering about shopping, eating out, more shopping--no WAl-Mart shopping! Just places that we "must" see. while we are there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

I love that show! Sandy's family talks about the "Wiggins" episode almost every time they get together at special events, holidays, etc. What a riot!

David and Whitney Scott said...

We signed up for Mozy as well as the third tier of our photography backup system. Great stuff, that Mozy. It's just a little slow for us (that could be due to the 448 GB of data sending now). :)

JD said...

I loved the Carol Burnett sendup of Gone with the Wind...probably the most memorable to me. She is a great lady.