Tuesday

Set The World on Fire!

I couldn't choose!Ashley was at camp at ACU last week. Worth every penny (and it took more than a few pennies) for the way it affected her. Besides that, it led me to this awesome song! All 3 videos are the same song. The top video is my favorite, the bottom includes lyrics, and the middle is just good!







(Funny side note: I mentioned to one camp employee how much we loved this song, which was played through at least 3 camp sessions for middle school, perhaps even the 3 high school sessions. He mentioned that if he heard it one more time he might, in fact, set the world on fire! I guess we all have our limits... :-)

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

This is getting a ton of air time on KSBJ in Houston. I love it too.

Jana said...

Love this song! I'm using it for a faculty retreat presentation this Friday, and then later, as a writing prompt.

Love this question: "Lord, can I be the one you use? . . ."

Jana

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that song, Sarah!