Sunday

Good Things Out There

My daughter and I are about to have a drawerful of Hip-T's.

I so love it when Lysa is so transparent...

Purse sale! Need I say more?

Roxanne has shown me stuff from this blog before, but I happened back onto it recently. Wow -- beautiful things out there.

Joshilyn Jackson has given me new neuroses about why I can't write. Evidently, my house is used up.

Look! A new pedicure idea! No thank you.

Recently found this guy. HILARIOUS!

Some of the very same things that let us know that America is going down the tubes are what make America great. And, I must include "America's Got Talent" in that category. Some of the acts on that show lead you to believe that not only does America not have talent, it doesn't have class or intelligence either. Then came Emily. She's got my vote.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi there. I came across your blog on CWO's blogroll, I think.

It doesn't seem like America's Got Talent is nearly as good this year as last year. I agree with you about that wonderful singer...gives hope to an old lady like me..lol.

Susan said...

I love what Emily said. "The Journey is never giving up!" Amen, sister!

But I'm curious, what does Suzanne hope to do with her talent?

Roxanne said...

I do not recall ever visiting that blog before. Was it this Roxanne or another?

Donna Ware said...

Where can I buy her CD. Wow, what a voice! I am pulling for her too

Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing Emily with us.

Roxanne said...

Just got to watch Emily. Chills. . .then tears. Wow.