Thursday

Phone Pic

Stephanie mentioned in a comment that my version of fun includes my iphone. And she is oh-so-right. And some day I will have a whole list of all the things I love about my iphone. But today I just wanted to share a pic that I took with my phone that completely cracks me up. A few weeks ago, Riley and I were in PetSmart to get who-knows-what for Stickers, and happened by the 'little rodent' cages -- or whatever it is. These little guys cracked me up: snoozing in the back of their toy truck, they look like they threw Little Louie out on his rear, where Louie couldn't be bothered to wake up.Caption, anyone?

5 comments:

Susan said...

It's o.k. I think he's dead...

Lolosblog said...

I agree with Susan, dead! That is how our little Nosey looked the day I found him.

Maybe they actually ran over him with the truck!

Anonymous said...

Not so funny now is it?!

~Kendra

Anonymous said...

"Siesta!"

Actually my first reaction was to caption this with something having to do with tequila...

Also, the movie "oh, brother" comes to mind for some reason.


Fugitives, tequila, I don't know!
Funny - yes!

Don't you just love having phone camera?! More pics please, this is fun!

Roxanne said...

"Weekend at Bernies: The Hamster Edition"