Friday

Fitness Friday Revisited


As summer continues to blaze, my fitness aspirations have dissolved to avoid sweating while being still. Sometimes I have to go lay down to succeed. That is pretty much the extent of my fitness plan for the summer. Between that, and my diet of : Sharky's burritos, sno-cones, and an occasional Dairy Queen blizzard, for some reason my clothes seem to be shrinking. Starting next Friday, August 1, I am going to re-instate Fitness Fridays here on the ol' blog to encourage us to get off our keesters and move. Or, just encourage ME to get off my keester while you sit on the couch with the chips. Next Friday, I will encourage us to move. This Friday, let's just take it easy.

While you're taking it easy, check out The Coffee Group's new look for our blog. Special thanks to Jen at blue yonder design for our awesome new look!

4 comments:

SanDee said...

Oh my goodnesss, well I cant believe that you too also have a hedgehog. I thought I was the only one in Abilene with such a creature. And ours name is Sticker also. How funny is that! BUT we actually want to get rid of ours. My husband and I bought it for Hunter last year for his birthday and we did good handling it at first but then we stop handling it and now it is angry. We cant even try to touch it without it getting angry at us. Would you be interested in it. HA I think he could become nice again if there was just someone that could give it attention and time. Anyway that is so funny.

I saw along time ago that you had left a comment one time on Byron's blog and just never think to ask you about how you know them. Sharla and I were roommates in college for a while. We were good friends for a long time and still are I guess but just dont keep in touch like we should. How do you know them?

Roxanne said...

My keester just partook of some really good KFC and now must haul itself upstairs to keep on packing. Argh. No walking for two days either due to the rain.

Unknown said...

Let's not forget those Cinnamon Melts with that large coffee with five and five.... YUM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, lovely "meeting" you today. I see you have a recipe blog too. I will spend some time perusing it - it looks like you cook the type of food I like!