Tuesday

Decisions, Decisions

I finally got some prescription medicine for my migraines!! YAY!! A drawback, though, is that a side effect is severe nausea. Well, guess what one of the main symptoms of my migraines is? Severe nausea. So I currently feel as if I am about to throw up on my shoes at all times. Sometimes I feel like that while my head has wood screws through my temples and a railroad spike through my right eye, and sometimes I feel like that while my head is floating three feet above my body after taking medication. I prefer to float while nauseated, I think.

If you remember '80's music, head over to Kyle's blog and vote on some of the best songs of the '80's. Of course, U2 has his number 1 song (but he can't decide which song is number 1) so Kyle has got to be a pretty cool guy. Some of those songs totally take me back to the days of BRIGHT clothes and badly permed hair.

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

It was "Tears for Fears." :)

I also added some memories to Kyle's blog. . .including the "T'Pau" tape that we finally wore out in your Honda on the way to Pensacola.

Thinking of you. . .

R--

Roxanne said...

Maybe you could start an approaching middle age mommies group called, "Tears for Migraines."

Sorry about the nausea. . .with ya on that one--although I took mine through the first twenty weeks of two pregnancies rather than migraines. I was definitely NOT floating. :)

I am sorry you are in so much pain and that your stomach is not cooperating with the new meds.

More thoughts your way. . .

R--

Anonymous said...

I dunno, Sarah, Kyle's blog asks for "5 great eighties songs".
I think that phrase constitutes an oxymoron.
I am really sorry about the nausea. Is that a stated side effect in the literature? Perhaps you need to get your doc to keep looking.

LiteratureLover said...

I'm glad you got some medicine for your migraines but the drawback is pretty yucky. Feeling for you.

P.S. Kyle IS a cool guy.