Thursday

"But I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me. I cared for you in the desert, in the land of burning heat. When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me." Hosea 13:4-6

Is that the most heartbreaking statement/ scripture?
And am I not guilty of the SAME exact thing -- on an almost daily basis?

May my satisfaction in this blessed life never lead me to forget my God -- or be ungrateful for all the blessings in my path.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, and when I read it I think "How ungrateful! He saved their lives!" Yet, yep, that's me, on a daily basis. Good one for today. Thanks.

TREY MORGAN said...

I'm reading and teaching right now in Exodus and Numbers. Your verse fit in to exactly what I've been reading. And you're right, how sad.