Thursday

Places You Should Go Today

First, I have a recap of my weekend in San Antonio over at the Coffee Group blog. If you haven't checked that out in a few days, Denise and Tammy have also posted there. Donna posted on her own blog.

Also, I LOVE it when the blog community becomes true community. Stephanie, of NieNie Day, was in a plane crash with her husband and his flight instructor. The flight instructor has since passed away, and Stephanie and Christian have a LONG road of recovery ahead of them due to extensive burns. (THIS is a BEAUTIFUL post by Stephanie's sister).

So, Design Mom decided a fund-raising auction was in order. And, holy cow, we bloggers don't do anything half-way. If there is anything on the planet you would like, I think you can put a bid on it today! Check out the list!

And, of course, lift a prayer or thirty for all involved. If you are so inclined, click below to help with funds:



Day 4 of school -- I've already got a sick kid! So I'm home cruising blog sites today...

2 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Checked out the Nie Nie auction, wowza, there is alot to bid on!

Kelly Sessions said...

http://keldawn06.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-i-do-saturday-mornings-9am-at.html

Sarah...you need to teach me how to do those cool links...on my posts...I cant figure it out!

Y'all should look at my blog post from a few weeks ago...this is my coach/amazing trainer...try some of these things out:)