Sunday

Good Things Out There

My middle schooler doesn't have a locker, but if she did, these would be some great organizing tips and ideas for a locker.

What a PRECIOUS baby shower idea.

This is by someone who looks at the world very similarly to me.

Are you catching that I am LOVING this blog? (great organizational and family tips in those links!)

Thanks to Bob for pointing me to this amazing project! And way-to-go to former roomie Julie on this beautiful work!

Who says this isn't an educational blog? Play this for your kids a few times -- they'll be the star of back-to-school week!

1 comment:

Kelly Sessions said...

oh to be in elementary school again...I loved those days..playground, lunch time, art! haha but our lockers never looked like that, I remember this one kid left his lunchbox in the locker (they were in the classrooms not in the halls then)and he had a thing of milk in there that spilled everywhere...totally disgusting...probably smelled just like a fraction of your freezer in the garage!