Sunday

Good Things Out There

These look like a fun rainy day (or hotter than that 'lake-o-fire' we're all trying to avoid day) activity.

Love Trina's new favorite book.

Nathaniel kindly led me here. Um, yeah... It did help me cutify my blog, though...! I haven't scouted it out, but I wish this website (or you) would tell me why my 'scheduled blog posts' never post -- just go straight from 'scheduled' to a 'draft'. What up?

This is a precious bittersweet story, mixed in with a prayer request.

Are we LOVING the Olympics??? I am, like most of you, SOOOOO excited for them. Here are some awesome ideas to get everyone involved!

This video has made the rounds quite a while ago -- but it totally cracks us up at my house. Riley is an excellent impressionist, and he loves to be this little guy.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I had that trouble with scheduled posts, too. What I was doing was hitting save, then publish post (after I'd already put the date and time I wanted.) I found I needed to go into my list of posts and actually re-do the publish button, too. If it doesn't make sense, I'll go over it again.