Friday

Blogger Break

I'm taking a bit of a break for a while, so while I'm away, please check out some blogs I have come to enjoy lately. . .

Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer

Joy at Joy in the Journey is a missionary in Indonesia.

Mel is running about 3 blogs. I keep up with The Amazing Shrinking Mom and Actual Unretouched Photo.

5 Minutes for Mom has a wealth of stuff.

Flip Flops has been fun, but today she has a serious prayer request. Head over there and say a prayer.

I've already told you about Antique Mommy but she has a new post at Christian Women Online blog. FABULOUS -- a must read!

My friend Will, who I like to call Wilbur, paid big bucks to work at a camp for inner city kids in the Austin area. Check out Counselor Will.

Trey at Trey's Bloglicious Blog really needs to switch to decaf.

Preacher-Boy at Preacher Boy's Hideout marches to his own drumbeat.

And don't forget to find a pictorial history of my friendship with Roxanne.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Just didn't want your post to be comment-less. . .

R--