Saturday

Back Out of the Saddle

Just returned from a glorious Colorado vacation with, not only my immediate family, but lots of extended family, as well.

Vacation included jeeping, swimming, horse-back riding, panning for gold!!, shopping, and plenty o' relaxing. Oh, and the driving. Remember the Disney (maybe Six Flags) commercial that starts with kids giving a "What I Did Over Summer Vacation" report, and one kid says, "We drived, and drived, and drived some more." Precisely.

So now the unpacking, bill-paying, message answering, email and blog wading through commences. But soon, very soon, will be blogs about Colorado.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

oh, I am so jealous... I LOVE Colorado.

Tammy M. said...

Glad you are back missy mam.

Roxanne said...

I am trying to wrap my brain around a mental image of you panning for gold. :)

R--

Anonymous said...

Lucky! *in my best Naploenon Dynamitean*

Looking forward to the picture show! (hint, hint)

Anne said...

Glad you are home!