Friday

Don't ya hate it. . .?

You know how you can be carrying something large -- big box, or one of those crazy exercise balls at the gym -- and you underestimate exactly how large it is and ram it into a wall or counter, thereby ramming it further into your body, which in turn then rams into an opposing wall or counter as it reels from the first blow? Not only do you look ridiculous, as if you are in a life-size pin-ball game, but you are injured, perhaps internally from cramming a box into your rib cage, and bruised from then bouncing into the wall.

This is all pretty much me as I put away my Christmas decorations. Actually, it's pretty much me as I go through life.

Does this happen to ANYONE else?

2 comments:

Michael and Karen G. said...

I remember when I was pregnant and couldn't judge how far away my big stomach was from a wall, door, the table or other people. I was always crashing into things.

Anonymous said...

This is simply nature's way of preparing you for being my age.