Tuesday

Tired Tuesday's Thoughts

  • What is with all of us having "low neuroticism"? That is the mamby-pambiest personality test I've ever seen because everyone I know ranks way up there on the neurotic scale, with me topping the charts!
  • You simply haven't lived until you have heard a rendition of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" performed solely with 5th grade percussion and vocals. That's all I have to say about that.
  • My internet was out for about 18 hours. I survived. Barely
  • Is Thanksgiving really next week? While I have been ticking off the days until a week off of school, I am now realizing I should probably be making a grocery list, etc. My main goal in life is to NEVER be in the grocery store the day before Thanksgiving or Christmas -- and I usually am. At least once.
  • Thanksgiving next week means a birthday and anniversary betwixt and between. The birthday is one of the small people in the house. Which means a party. NOT my forte' as a mother. But it will be over -- but not soon enough.
  • Late. Tired. More captivating rambling later.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Oh, I would LOVE to hear that. . .makes me think of Jon Hayden and Matt Downhour and whoever else singing Stand By Me while zipping their pencil along the edge of a spiral notebook. . .oh, and your brother and Paul Reiser and someone else--Ricky? Sol?--doing their own rendition of "Night Shift."

I have been assigned potatoes and iced tea for Thanksgiving this year. . .I have both at the ready. I just need to get more apples and sour cream for my pie--that is a GOOD pie.

As for buying groceries at your friendly H.E.B. and to continue the walk down memory lane, "Roxanne, H.E.B. just called. You left your groceries there." Not just one bag--ALL THREE BAGS. I should have just given up right then. :)