Saturday

Lectureship 2006

Some pics from the week. They are in completely backwards order because I am too tired to fight with blogger about where my pictures land. Before our Coffee Group presentation we all had our toes done -- and got coffee cups on them. Some of them look more like coffee cups than others, but no one coveted. We're that way. I won't bore you OR quiz you to have you identify whose feet are whose, but I cracked myself up that -- even if I had not been present for that picture -- I think I would have been able to identify all of the feet. Denise, I guess introducing Tammy when it was Denise's day to be our hostess.
Denise, are you already driving? Where are you going? Was there a plane landing in Fulks Theatre?







WHO is that handsome HIP singer from Tuesday night?




I think I must be introducing someone.












Donna's talk was about her shoes -- she will be mortified to know she is on the WORLD wide web in a picture of them, but I think she's looking pretty happenin'!

















Denise, just driving her own life. She's lost, but she's in control!






Listening to Tammy -- how do my nails look? :-)
I was "hostess for the day" this day. It's the closest I come to actually having coffee group at my house, is pretending that I do and pouring "coffee" (nasty ol' tap water, according to Denise) into our cute coffee cups.






I can't believe that Lectureship is over, and it was exhausting and SO much fun. I LOVE to encourage women -- one-on-one, in a small group, or large lecture situation -- to have an intimate relationship with our Lord and to remind them of how rich and full a life walking with Him is. I think it's just one example of His love and blessings that He is allowing me to do that while I spend time with godly women who encourage me. Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am. Girls, I had a great time with you!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

First of all, the only feet I would even TRY to identify are yours. . .and I'm going for the ones with the longest toes.

Secondly (and AGAIN) when have your nails NOT looked great???

Third, I LOVE your cute pink outfit--very, very flattering.

Handsome H.I.P. singer, indeed. . .

I loved the photo montage of your days together drinkin' "nasty ole tap water" and chatting about God's love. Wish I could have been there and anxiously await the possibility of a recorded version for my listening pleasure and encouragement.

Love you.

Roxanne said...

Okay. . .just for the sake of giving you another comment. . .AND after looking at a photo of women's feet that I made WAAAAAAAAY too large (W-A-Y), I say yours are the reddish maroon with the autumnal colored coffee mugs. (And the long toes).

I am guessing--though I have never been privy to viewing either Tammy or Denise's toes. . .that Tammy's are the blue ones with the toe ring. . .but it might be Denise. . .but I'm sayin' Tammy first.

Of course, the socks have not been put away at my house. . .and I need to finish grading one set of tests, so this is really a pointless comment--other than letting me procrastinate even MORE.