Sunday

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, today I' m 37 and you know what? I think I like 37. I feel pretty good about life all the way around. Not bad. I think for my birthday you need to make a comment and tell me what you like to read most when you stop by "The Cleft of the Rock". I'm not saying it will have any effect on future blogging, but it's always good to know!

Tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday the Coffee Group debuts at ACU lectureship. If you're around, come here us. I promise you a good time! We're at 9:45 in the Fulks Theater.

Just a personal note to some faithful readers/ prayer warriors: Many of you have mentioned that you have been praying for me, personally, as well as all of the Coffee Group as we speak this week. I really want to thank each of you for the prayers and encouraging words. God has given me a peace about this week. Continue to pray that He be glorified!

8 comments:

Jeff said...

You'll do amazing this week - because it's not about you. You're just the "cracked" vessel God has graciously chosen to use. Thanks for being cracked enough to be used. Peace.

Anonymous said...

I like to read your insights into the meaning of God's grace, and how He's really good at using flawed, sinful people to accomplish amazing things.

Roxanne said...

Happy, happy, happy day to you. . .so I had this really snappy blog for you all planned out. . .but I took a nap, and you beat me to it. I wrote a not so snappy blog. . .but it's full of birthday wishes for you.

I am so incredibly smitten after 31 years of knowing you, that I just love EVERY STINKIN'THING YOU WRITE!!!! :)

Really, I just like getting to glimpse inside your day or life or brain since now that we can afford it, we don't have time for marathon phone calls anymore.

kacole said...

Happy Birthday!

I am sorry to say that this is my first visit to your blog...just stopping in since you stopped by my place...so I can't yet tell you my favorite thing about your blog!

But...funny coincidence...I saw that in an earler post you put that you grew up in T-town (?)! Well, that is where the hubs and I currently reside! Small world.

Have a wonderful day!

Anne said...

So I feel like a total loser because when I talked to you at church this morning I had NO IDEA it was your birthday! So Happy Birthday from your loser friend!

Praying for your week...God has big plans!

Jessica said...

Praying... mad that I can't come! Bet it will be great... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sandy's Space said...

Happy Birthday Sarah, enjoy this wonderful day!

Roxanne said...

Anxiously awaiting news of your great big 'ole day. . .:)