Friday

Flu Week

When my brain is functioning again, I will write about the Armageddon scene that was the pediatrician's office on Monday afternoon. Yikes. AND the pharmacy was exactly the same way. If you know any health care workers -- feed them chocolate during flu season! Riley has the flu, which means that I have heard the theme to "Sponge Bob" approximately 58 times this week, and caught glimpses of the Lindsey Lohan version of "Parent Trap" about 27 times. Those that know me know that I limit my kids to 30 min. of TV per day, so a guilty pleasure when you're sick is to be able to park in front of the TV until your brains leak out your ears.

Since I am unable to string 2 sentences together coherently, head over to "This One's For the Girls" and take her movie quote quiz. I notice in the comments that several of them must be from Napoleon Dynamite, which I haven't seen. Yes, there are still 6 people in America that haven't seen that movie. Anyway, I recognize about half of them. See if you can do any better! There's a prize! :-)

6 comments:

Anne said...

I haven't seen Napolean Dynamite either, but I will give the quiz a go!

Anonymous said...

The 3 of us should see Napolean together. I thought I was the only person in the USA who hadn't seen it!

Tammy M. said...

I just filled out quite a few, just try and beat me. For those of you who have not seen Napolean Dynomite, I like your sleeves...Ligers are my favorite animal....build her a cake....and don't forget to vote for Pedro.

Anonymous said...

Luckieeeee.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you and Riley are sick, and we hope you get well quickly without spreading it to the other folks in your house. I had a bad goround with it last week 9Not the flu but bronchitis) and was feeling better Wednesday and then relapsed Thursday and M caught it, also. We had to miss Max' soccer game this morning, so you KNOW it's the real thing.

AbbieCRAZY said...

I know that I will lose my Queen of Pop Culture award but Tammy REALLY got more than me. Napoleon is funny, super funny. It's better with friends and some men are necessary. They love that humor!