Wednesday

April -- Brought to You By the Letter 'B'

I just finished getting sports, church, and work calendars compiled. If you need me, it looks like (so far), I'll be available between 1 and 4:30 on Sunday, April 23rd. Also, I only have one thing -- and only IN PENCIL!! -- on Thursday the 27th. Between baseball, Bible Bowl, and Big Brothers Big Sisters outdoors activities, we are BOOKED. I can't think of any meals that start with 'B' that I'll be serving -- except Dixie burgers that you buy at the Dixie Little League field. I'm thinking crock-pot, frozen pizzas, drive-thru, and sandwiches!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbecue sandwiches, baked beans, and blackberry cobbler with beer?

Anonymous said...

OR, bratwurst, broccoli, bananas and brownies

word verification-fgfyeqli: what the above menu sounds like while talking with my mouth full

Roxanne said...

bologna on buttered toast. . .or better yet--buttered bagels. . .loved Laura's beer suggestion. :)

I am sorry that you are so BOOKED. . .so are you looking forward to our possible weekend. . .or is it stressing you out?

"B"less your heart!

R--

Anne said...

I hope somewhere on the calendar is time for a little "B"aby Levi! You have to come and annoint his head with your tears! :)

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Ugh. Glad it's you and not me. My kid's have chosen basketball as their sport and I'm so thankful that it's INDOORS!!!!

Heth said...

Breakfast Burritos. Wrap them up in some foil and take them along.


Happy Busy April!

owlhaven said...

I wrote about my calendar today too!

Mary, mom to many

Ruth said...

You are the third person this week to call me a hippie... and I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this.

However, nobody said it with any negativity. So I guess I'll just smile, find my shoes, and head home. Maybe I'll work on a song before I go out dancing with friends tonight.

:-P

heartsjoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heartsjoy said...

Buffalo wings, browned beef, wishing for more blissful things.