Saturday

Tagged

My blog-friend, Matt Elliot has tagged me. Please do not ask about my nick-name at the end of his post. I think it is more a reflection of Matt's warped sense of humor than anything about me.

This has made me look at basically how SMALL my world is currently!! Most of these I'm having to REALLY stretch to come up with four things.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Lifeguard at Twin Lakes "Country Club" (neighborhood pool) and Louisiana Lions Camp
2. Resource Teacher, then 2nd grade teacher at Lakewood Elementary
3. Substitute teacher for Abilene ISD
4. PALS coordinator for Big Brothers Big Sisters of West Central Texas

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Steel Magnolias -- I really hate the part where I have to lay on the floor in fetal position and sob, but the trip home and laughs are worth it to me
2. City Slickers -- makes me laugh out loud
3. Sixteen Candles -- makes the horrible parts of high school seem funny
4. Monsters, Inc. -- just love it!

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1. You've Gotta Keep Dancing -- Tim Hansel
2. Tender Mercy for a Mother's Soul -- Angela Thomas
3. The gospel of John. . . book of Daniel. . . Psalms. . . Philippians. . .lots more
4. Couplehood -- Paul Reiser

Four Places I’ve Lived:
I haven't even lived 4 places -- unless you count the ACU campus and Abilene as 2 separate places!:
1. Monroe, Louisiana
2. ACU
3. Temple, Texas
4. Abilene, Texas

Four TV Shows I Watch: This is so sad -- we've already established that I could really get into a sitcom in my day, but I truly can only come up with 2 shows that I watch on a regular basis (and one of them only because I can tolerate sitting through it with my husband, unlike some of his History Channel viewing):
1. Gilmore Girls
2. LOST!
3. Local News?
4. CSI -- if it's not too gross or socially deviant -- so, never a new one!

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Winter Park, Colorado
2. San Antonio, Texas
3. Disney World
4. Ouray, Colorado

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. ishape.com -- my personalized fitness plan!
2. myyahoo.com -- my personalized internet news (and comics!)
3. Mike Cope's blog (and usually cruise through too many blogs to list here)
4. The Online Parallel Bible -- WAY cool! Check it out!

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Diet Coke -- I know it's not an actual food, but I truly couldn't make it without my DC!!
2. popcorn -- movie theater popcorn is my favorite
3. an excellent fajita made on a fresh flour tortilla
4. peanut butter

Four Places I’d Like to Be Right Now:
1. any vacation get-away with my husband
2. coffee with friends (where I drink Diet Coke! :-)
3. snow-skiing -- anywhere with good powder
4. visiting either of my two remaining grandparents

Four Bloggers I’m Tagging: (so, you think that of the 4 people that read this blog, all of them HAVE a blog?):
1. Tammy
2. Denise
3. Anne
4. Byron

7 comments:

Tammy M. said...

I found it so humerous that you were tagged, and never considered that you would be doing the tagging next. I better get started on mine so I can get my tag list finished before Denise as our blog lists are very similar!

Matt Elliott said...

Ditto Diet Coke, although I've just begun a torrid affair with Coke Zero. It may steal my heart yet.

What -- you didn't like your nickname?!? :-)

AbbieCRAZY said...

I'm amazed at peanut butter. I wouldn't have picked that for you.

Tammy M. said...

Denise - As well as we both know Sarah I was caught off guard with peanut butter also. I bet Roxanne knew!

Anonymous said...

Alas. . .peanut butter it is. . .but I still vividly remember the banana Laughy Taffy phase. People talk about muscle memory--I can claim nostril memory when it comes to the scent.

Roxanne

Sarah said...

Roxanne -- you OUTED me! I just saw something else you wrote to me earlier that had something about Laffy Taffy in it. I could still eat my weight in that stuff. Isn't that gross?

Anonymous said...

As much of a sugaraholic as I am, I tried that nasty stuff ONCE. . .NEVER again. ICKADOO!!!!

R--