Saturday

Can You Relate?

Although some of our blog-conversation this week has included (my) age and it's signs on my face, (Another Truvy: "Time marches on, and if you're not careful, it marches right across your face.") I am not yet to the Mighty M that comes into a woman's life. Not naming any names, but I have friends that are cruising right through it. I thought all of you may enjoy this:

(published in this month's Reader's Digest)

Asked on NPR how she went from writing romance novels to mysteries, author Janet Evanovich answered, "I hit menopause and began to have more thoughts of murder than romance."

3 comments:

Tammy M. said...

I can not relate....yet. But I find the quote made me giggle.

Anonymous said...

I am anxiously awaiting the photos of feathers and the like. . .and although I have no experience with the big "M", the amount of silver hair at my temples is proof that time marches across your hair too.

R--

Anne said...

I can't relate yet...but give me just a few more weeks and then we'll see how I feel on the subject.