Friday

It's a New Blog!

Okay, it's not really -- it will still be written by moi', and still contain fascinating stories of injuries I sustain while walking out to pick up the newspaper in the morning, but I thought "The Cleft of the Rock" needed a new look. Since I NEVER re-arrange furniture or change my hairstyle, this is as close as I get to being adventurous. Boy, that speaks volumes about me doesn't it. Now some of you can't decide whether to be sadder for me because I am unable to successfully walk down my hallway or because changing my blog template constitutes big adventure for me.

Yes, I know how to fix the "google news" and "edit-me" links to the right -- but I'm not going to right now. I'll just see who it makes cuckoo while I'm deciding who/what to link to.

5 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Wow! Looks very hip and happening! Your last design looked very preppy and Laura Ashley designerish. I love the new look! I will be tuning in to see who you link.

AbbieCRAZY said...

Tammy's right - maybe it's time to head into the 21st century. Yeah, who ya gonna link?

Anne said...

I guess change is in the air...I like your new look. I changed mine last week and I cannot decide if I like it yet. I still have not tried to link anyone off of my page...maybe I should learn a few more things about this blogging thing!

Anonymous said...

Well. . .I liked the old Laura Ashley version, but I LOVE the new photo. . .and it goes with the crisp, clean, look of the new blog design. . .it was like when Bath and Body Works went from watercolor drawings on their bottles to the photographs. . .it's not bad--I just like sorta frilly things (ie: you've seen the wall paper in my kitchen--and I still love it even after 9 1/2 years of living with it.)

Speaking of Bath and Body Works--I'm not really a bubble bath kind of gal. I like my shower. But I LOVE lotion--and I had a new one given to me over Christmas--it is their "Peony" scent. First of all, I dont' think Peonies really smell like that--but it's the right combination of floral and green for me. I still love the Cool Citrus Basil for summer and the Warm Vanilla Sugar for winter, but Peony is a scent for all occasions.

After my past three days of high family intensity, it has been nice to wax poetic about computer wall paper and body lotions.

R--

Roxanne said...

Sarah,

Go here. . .http://rwl10802.blogspot.com/.