Thursday

Precious Pic

When I mentioned that I re-connected with some old friends, David and Whitney, I did so by stumbling onto the website for Scott Photography. I confess, I internet-lifted this pic. Credit where credit is due -- this pic is the work of Scott Photography. But aren't they GREAT? I have no idea who the little angel is, nor what the wooly mammouth sitting next to her is, but I think I need to take both of them home with me. Kudos to the photographer, the parents, and the trainer of the beast!

3 comments:

David Scott said...

Sarah, you're so kind. Please feel free to lift any photos you want from our site. Word of mouth has been our greatest asset.

This photo was taken by Whitney of a newly adopted little girl. Her parents are wonderful Christians in town (lawyers...but the good kind) and are on the board of the local Lifechoices Clinic. However, the mother is battling cancer and has a major uphill struggle. Things don't look good and, if that's not bad enough, she's pregnant with their "first". Please keep them (The Dumm's) in your prayers.

On a brighter note, that massive creature is a Bull Mastiff. His name (and I am not making this up) is Don Giovanni, Lover of Women. I have no idea what that means, but then again, I'm not a bright lawyer.

Anyway, thanks again for the great compliment. God bless you and your family.

David and Whitney

Anonymous said...

These folks are GOOOOOOOOD photographers! Good website, too.
The verification word is zismuu - the sound of a bullet going by your head.

Anonymous said...

I loved their baby collages. . .it's a shame my babies are no longer babies. . .and when they were little I REALLY wanted a lense that would capture every wrinkle on every finger. Of course, I'm sure a kid collage would be just as cute, but it looks like these guys are nowhere to be found--at least not in Houston.

R--

word verification: nrfhlecy (NERF-less-ee)- the unreasonable yet undeniable fear that being hit in the face with a nerf product will really hurt after all.