Sunday

News Flash!!

I'm posting a new blog post!!

That's pretty much all I have the time or energy to write. I've got scads of topics floating through my head, but precious little time to ponder or write about any of it.

Some hints at what MAY come (or maybe just a note to myself not to forget all of this):

  • Things I have learned on my job -- we're all VERY much alike as parents!
  • I'm ready for my children to outgrow dressing up for Halloween
  • Last night when I had cotton candy, popcorn, and Skittles for dinner I felt the worse I have felt in months (I think I really need someone to help me re-word that sentence). Perhaps I have finally gotten used to eating like a grown-up.
  • Women really do need girlfriends. This is a concept I have balked at most of my married life. Lots of reasons -- my pride probably being the biggest. Be on the watch for more about my coffee group.
  • I'm a nicer person when the temperature is below 90*
  • I already miss summer (contradictory to previous statement, it would seem)
  • I love the fall time change -- for about a week. Then I really hate how dark it is so early (someone please remind me that before the time change I really hated how dark it was so LATE in the morning!)

That's all I've got for now -- and I guess there will be the laments of a deer-hunting widow, the excitement of hosting my family for the holidays (I really do like that!), and fishing with 30 little people as part of my job!

Stay tuned and keep stopping by!

4 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Thanks for posting. I am looking forward to your up and coming schedule. Your fall blog schedule sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you at least back in action. We were about to put out an APB on you.

Anonymous said...

I was starting to worry a bit...glad you are back!

Jeff said...

Do you ever feel guilty for not blogging? I sensed that by your first line...maybe I read it wrong. I know I do. Still, I appreciate you allowing us a peek into your private thoughts - even though they are sanitized for public consumption. Imagine what would come out if we just spilled...A fellow struggler - Jeff