Tuesday

Marriage Monday Favorites

I'm sure you had Marriage Monday on your calendar yesterday and missed it horribly -- HA! :-)

I have been a bit under the weather and blogging has had to take a back seat as I wallowed all over the couch, then the bed, then resumed my couch wallowing not too long ago.

So, to keep up with some Marriage Mondays, I thought I would share with you some of my most popular (top 3) and the bottom 2 are my personal favorites. I'll see you back here soon:

     *Marriage Monday: When Your Marriage Is In Crisis

     *Marriage Monday: Be the Cheerleader!!

     *Marriage Monday: Encouraging Words

     *Marriage Monday: This is "Worse"... Are You In?

     *Marriage Monday: Speak Well of Your Spouse

I am finding that I don't do "down time" as well as I thought I did. I typically set aside Sunday afternoons for my do-nothing time and do just that -- absolutely nothing, and feel zero guilt about it. However I'm finding that I am not relaxing well when there is so much that needs to be done around my house and other places.

I doubt I'm alone. What about you: how do you handle forced down time?

No comments: