Saturday

If you are familiar in the least with VBS, you seriously need to read this. Hilarious. Joshilyn should forever be in charge of VBS games.




I know it isn't 'xactly 'Ave Maria' season, but this is a current favorite song. It is being used for some of my exercise classes, and I am really enjoying it. This live version is more fun to watch, but leaves out some of the snappy-doo that the recorded version has. Seriously, you'll have to listen. Beyonce'. Who knew?


If you would like to add your 'Good Thing' button to your blog, copy the code into an 'HTML' box on your sidebar:


1 comment:

My First Kitchen said...

Good ol' Beyonce. We always knew she had it in her. :) I see from Jen's blog (and from your name right below mine) that you'll be at She Speaks next weekend! I'm looking forward to meeting you hopefully! Enjoy your week until then!