Sunday

Good Things Out There

  • Well, I have to start with Carrie for being a Good Thing Out There, because I have FINALLY been able to make the button the way I wanted for this, thanks to her amazing tutorial! Carrie, you're totally a good thing! Thanks!
  • Antique Mommy has great perspective on all the stuff we just got for our kids for Christmas.
  • And thanks to Vann for pointing out this video. This hurts my heart (okay, maybe warms my heart) on so many levels. Precious, precious:

If you would like to add your 'Good Thing' button to your blog, copy the code into an 'HTML' box on your sidebar:

1 comment:

Kelly Sessions said...

Sarah, I know I comment and so many of your blogs but I HAD to comment on this one tonight! I LOVE ELEPHANTS...i've loved them for pretty much as long as I can rembmer not sure why but this totally made me cry!! Priceless! I read "When Elephants Weep" once it was a hard read but so very good...talked about the controversy over whether or not animals have feelings...it totally made me think of that book when watching this video! THANK YOU!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs