Saturday

Good Things Out There

I heard Lysa speak a little over a year ago. Part of what appealed to me about her was how she started her talk by detailing the ways she felt she didn't fit in -- but she still totally seems to have it all together! So I really appreciated this post that seemed to resonate with many women. Later, Lysa taught some valuable lessons about Kung Fu Panda to her family (actually, if I remember right, her family came up with them and she just listed them for us).

Vann has a great illustration of how little it can take to be huge in someone's life. And, he also shows some questionable theology from a coloring book.

I've had this family's son, Josh, in Sunday school, but until they showed this video, I didn't know the incredible story behind his name.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this video with us. I don't think I would have been able to remain dry-eyed in telling such a story.

Tammy M. said...

It was such a special story.

Terral said...

You have some really uplifting thoughts and stories. Thanks for taking the time to put them down.

How about those kiddie coloring sheets of Jesus on the dinosaur. They make him look like the
Dinosaur Whisperer. I would hate to have to explain that to my 2 and 4 yr. old.

AbbieCRAZY said...

This was so wonderful. I really appreciated learning the Cooksey's story of faith.