Sunday

(left) Bennet Sullivan. Is he the absolute cutest or what? His parents say that they wish they had a nickel for every time he has been compared to Jonathan Lipnicki (below) -- his college would be well funded by now. I took Bennet's picture at the Rangers game we went to a few weeks ago. You know, I'm still not a huge baseball fan, especially when it was approximately 126* in Ranger stadium. So, I just had a great time taking pictures of the Sullivan family and the Chick-Fil-A cows!

I seem to be having trouble with some of my posts. When I get back up and running, I'll post more pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is a cutie! Of course, I'm a little biased. Great picture--thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Bennet's one of the three cutest nephews I have....

He had me at hello....