Sunday

Good Things Out There

This precious story is one of the 3,000,437 reasons why I love this little town I live in so much. Have your Kleenex handy. Precious.

I've mentioned here before that in trying to be respectful of my family on my blog, perhaps I give the (false) impression that I have a perfect marriage and perfect children. Well, I don't even know where to go with that. However, Michael Hyatt sums up what I believe about how one should speak/ write of their spouse to others.

From the same blog, but with guest author Mary DeMuth, I love what she has to say about "cheap grace" and what it may mean to your organization (think "church"). Great thoughts in these days when we need to be mindful of those who may have suffered at the hands of abusers.

Anybody ever felt like church was a burden? Anybody ever forgotten that your talents and spiritual gifts come from God? (both of my hands are currently raised) Loved this post and what Jen had to say about making church work with our gifts. Beautiful.

Today is the first day of Spring Break at our house. If you need a little traveling music, plug this fun little diddy into your ipod and hit the road with the wind in your hair. Super fun:


If you would like to add your 'Good Thing' button to your blog, copy the code into an 'HTML' box on your sidebar:

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

One of my favorite songs EVER. . .I think it has to be on at least ONE cd that I've sent you. :)