Saturday

No Title Saturday

Remember Thing Two, of the confused holiday syndrome? This week he also told me on the WAY to lunch: "My bweath smells like nachos!"

Hmmmm. Anticipatory Halitosis. I think he needs to see someone about that.


Close to my favorite back-to-school commercial, but not quite:



My favorite is for the same store, though. Stay tuned!

Does anyone have any grand plans for Labor Day? Any End-of-Summer hoorahs planned out there? I'm thinking about vacuuming. My husband did a ton of my laundry today, so I guess that's out. Big doin's, I tell ya.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to take the visiting preacher candidate and his family to the plane Monday morning, then fire up the Harley and go see some country.

Roxanne said...

Um. . .we're going to eat at the Mediteranean buffet. Kids are free on Monday. I don't have to cook. Win/Win.

Roxanne said...

And I hadn't seen the commercial. . .so I found it incredibly amusing. Very funny.

Have fun, Mike.

Donna Ware said...

Love the commercial. My favorite has always been the dad buying school supplies while the background music plays "It's the most wonderful time of the year." So funny!

Our labor day was filled with replacing front porch lights, building a swing for the back porch, laundry and cleaning up the explosion Megan left in her room when she moved into her apartment yesterday. Such a lovely day! It is now 2:40 and I have showered and am in my p.j's -that is all the labor I am doing today!

Anonymous said...

I saw ALice Cooper on a late night show this summer where he took up golfing after conquering alcholoism. That just completely impressed me. Way to be, Alice - C. !!

Yepp, school's back in and I for one am a fan of school. :) AND TEACHERS :) :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry! About! The! Typos!

I think that my coffee was extra strong this morning and my fingers are typing faster than my eyes can catch the hiccup... I am swimming in embarrassment, I do feel shame for these numerous errors. ;P

AbbieCRAZY said...

Alice Cooper is so cool! I remember rocking it out to that song!