Tuesday

Calendar YUK!

Hello, my name is Sarah, and I am overscheduled. My family is not helping my condition.

I have about 7 minutes before I have to leave to go to Open House for my school, so I sat and gathered up some stray schedules and newsletters and set about entering them into my calendar. Generally, I find this activity fairly peaceful -- I need to see what's coming and plan meals and transportation accordingly. Today, it was not peaceful. Because I realized that, as of today, November 3 is the next Saturday that our family only has one activity on the calendar (peaking on Oct. 6 with 4 -- and that's with me skipping something I would like to do) and November 17 -- as of today -- is the next Saturday with nothing on the calendar.

I miss summer.

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

YUK is right. Sorry for the over-scheduling nightmare. . .

Terral said...

I hear ya! Tonight I was so tired. I started putting ponds on my face, and realized I didn't have any makeup on to take off.

Jessica said...

WHo knew this is what being a grown up was like. I think I'd like to go back to kindergarten!

Trina said...

Bring on the summer! The one thing that drove me crazy this summer was the interns at church that asked us to sit quietly (2 min.) and reflect on whatever. Hmmmmm......Right now I would probably raise my hand and ask for extended "quiet time".