Sunday

Sunday Thoughts

Yes, absolutely, there are Colorado-pics-to-come. First, family-that-may-be-reading, I need my family to email me all of the pictures you may have of me and/or my crazy family.

My question for today is: at what age is a little boy capable of standing to wait somewhere without climbing, crawling, wallowing, drumming, dismantling, poking, nudging, leaning, and causing all sorts of general disruptions? Just curious. I would even be happy with the teen "I'm-way-too-cool-to-be-standing-here" slump. Bring it on!

Okay, I saw two different blogs link to this story. Really -- go there NOW. No, don't click on my comments -- seriously, you need to read this. I still have tears running down my face. No, not sappy tears -- laughter tears. And I just don't get those from blogs too often. Well worth your time!

6 comments:

boomama said...

Thanks for the link...if my mama had any idea how many people have read that story this weekend, she would be tickled to death.

And to answer your question: never, I'm afraid. :-)

Roxanne said...

OH> > MY> > GOODNESS> I think I have permanently injured myself. I could not breathe for several minutes. . .I have a vision of two of my "antique aunts" with their tightly curled and sprayed hair in polyester pantsuits and their purses in the crook of their arm trying to get out of the back of an SUV. . .and since you've met those particular relatives, you can picture it too.

AbbieCRAZY said...

I love to read boomama - she's truly Southern!

Anonymous said...

In answer to your question: ask your momma - I still do that stuff, and it's been a real long time since I was a teenager!

Anne said...

I wonder if anyone has tooted from laughing so hard at this story? And let me just say, I laughed so hard my stitches were hurting! Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious story. But back to the boy thing; Nathan is 15 and still can't wait in line without giving in to his God-given squirms and or gross noises.