Thursday

Happy Place... Growing Dim ... So Far Away

Well, to Pete, I guess, this is progress. I don't know if you can see, but I put a little, tiny red arrow to indicate where I stood yesterday to take a picture of my kitchen. Now my happy trough goes from my kitchen to the edge of my living room. Tomorrow it should go through the hall bath, the Master shower, the hall, the hall closet, and finish it's tour of the Stirman home in Ashley's room. I do believe this is my favorite, though:
as if my living room were Pete's personal spelunking project.
He truly is a nice man and if I have to spend all day having my teeth rattled by a jack-hammering plumber, it may as well be Pete! He and Jason, our State Farm adjuster, are going to have to go on my Christmas card list!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Bless your little plumbing plagued heart. I just have to ask. What's going on at your house Sarah? Besides, Armageddon that is?

Mindy said...

Nevermind. Read previous post. My condolences. This too shall pass. It WILL get fixed and they WILL leave someday. Praying for you to have peace and calm and lots of China Garden.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is just AMAZING.

UH-MAZE-ZING

I truly have never seen a trench through the slab and down into the dirt in somone's actual livable home--well, sort of livable. Pete is living there even if you aren't.

Did I mention those photos are amazing?

Just checkin'.