Wednesday

For Your Morning

I discovered a DVD we had rented from Blockbuster that I thought I had already turned back in. It was due 2 days ago. Then I spilled Diet Coke on some papers I need for swim lessons and some really cute pictures that Mike (Troy's dad) took of Riley's baseball game. This was all before 5:30 a.m.

I saw a guy at my gym circling the parking lot looking for a parking place. He pays 40 bucks a month to work out and won't walk 20 extra feet to the door.

I had a great workout, though, and spent my running time in prayer. I prayed this for you today: Lord, lead my friend to love and embrace this healthy earthly shell you have chosen to wrap around her soul. Forgive us (me especially) when we criticize your workmanship in the form of our bodies. You didn't have to create us as whole and healthy, but you did, and may we always praise you for that.

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

I don't think brain cells start working till 6:31am, hence stay away from important documents and liquids till after pump class. Glad you were praying for me while I was sleeping, knew it felt restful!