Sunday

A (very) Little Politics

As you know, I generally steer away from politics around here -- I leave that to my "Deer Hunter in Shining Camo". But I'm going to make a prediction. I'm sure that leads you to think I'm VERY sure of my prediction. I'm not, but I'm fairly sure, and I don't mind being wrong. So, without any more clarification, here goes:

This country is not ready for Barak Obama as president. More than that, I don't think Oprah is ready to realize her influence isn't powerful enough to make it happen for him.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh, Lordy, but this country isn't ready for Hillary either. I told Tony the other day, I think I'd rather him over her. . .I will just pray hard an vote.

Anonymous said...

I'd also rather have Obama than Hillary. That said, I could care less who Oprah or any other celebrity (Chuck Norris?) thinks should be president.


Why don't you think the country is ready for Obama?