Saturday

Favorite Holiday Quotes Thus Far


The Christmas spirit is evidently slow in arriving at our house. I don't know if I take FULL responsibility for it, but I am certainly not helping. Nor is anyone else, evidently:


Ashley: When did decorating become so mandatory?


Troy, standing in a canyon created by towers of boxes of Christmas decorations evidently waiting to fling themselves to the appropriate spot in our home: I think we should go furniture shopping. What else are we going to do today?

3 comments:

AbbieCRAZY said...

Always go furniture shoppping! The boxes can be moved aside....

Roxanne said...

I was thinking about your post as I was in h*ll. . .I mean Wal-Mart this afternoon. . .on a Saturday. . .two Saturdays before Christmas. . .where I heard a very puzzled woman query to her husband, "Why would ANYONE put shower gel in a collander?" He replied, "It's a gift, dear." Which I found rather prolific for a man forced to endure Wal-Mart this time of year. And it WAS a very lovely red enameled collander, so I'd have used it more than the shower gel.

Tammy M. said...

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...Jack Frost nipping at my nose, the Stirman's shopping at a furniture store, looking for to bring a new couch home.