Tuesday

Roxanne and Harold

I'm letting Roxanne guest blog for me today/ tonight.

First, Roxanne tells you about our history together, as well as shows some hilarious and incriminating pics here. She continues the story and shows more pics here.

All of the pics, including one of my own recent posts, make me wonder if I am involved in some chin-sharpening experiment unawares. That is one pointy chin. I digress. As always.

Roxanne goes into detail telling a story I've always known, because I've always known Harold. (and never, never, to his face would I call him Harold and if you saw him, you would immediately refer to him as "Mr. xxx", as well -- an imposing figure, he is). But I've never walked through it quite so vividly. Roxanne, thank you for putting it down for us!

Seriously, you need to know this story:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

And thank you for loving my Daddy as much as I love yours.

Anonymous said...

You could send this story to LULU.com and print it in hardcover and give it to him for a January present!! I think it is too late for Christmas, but don't let that stop you :)

-Stephanie