Thursday

Don't you wish ...?


Don't you wish you knew what she was thinking in his arms? Don't you wish you knew what he was whispering?

I'll never tell ...

Check out more fabulous pics that Tammy took here.

We're off for a few days -- since I will be with Troy and my parents will be with my children and my house, I don't mind telling the world wide web that my husband and I are going to a fancy-schmancy event AND having about 60 whole hours to ourselves (well, minus about 7 or 8 hours that prepping for the event and being at the event will include). You know we've been married a while when the first thing I pack is my flannel pajamas and house shoes -- I know I will FREEZE all night in this dress and will want to be warm and comfy AND be able to breathe upon my return to the hotel room!

Happy weekend to all!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow, what GORGEOUS pictures, and what a fantastic red dress!

You're going to hear Amy Grant? I'm envious. Have a marvelous time.

Ruth said...

the pictures are all beautiful! I LOVE your dress (red's my favorite colour).

Anne said...

Wow, you look amazing, Sarah! And isn't there somethin' special 'bout a man in cowboy boots?!

Lisa Renee said...

I just happened on your blog and by reading your blog about the consequences to freedom of speech, which I totally agree on, I think we might live in the same town. I feel sorry for Sharon Maines having to report all that on the news. I liked what you had to say and I wish that were said more in the media!!! And what a stupid whiney movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxanne said...

I have not waxed poetical regarding your photos since I've already done that via e-mail and on Tammy's blog. . .but now it's Saturday, and I'm a wonderin'just HOW was the shindig?????



R--

Roxanne said...

But allow me to wax poetic on your arms. . .good, good, good lookin' thirty-something right bicep there, Sarah.