Sunday

Just Desserts

No, no actual desserts will be discussed here. Remember when I griped about Abilene drivers not using their turn signals? Something is wrong with my left rear turn signal. Thought the bulb was burned out, changed the bulb -- still nothing. And, my mechanic that I love so very much -- don't worry, Troy loves him probably more than I do -- is swamped and then out of town until after Christmas. So, it appears to all Abilene drivers that I am driving along and simply slam on my brakes like all of those annoying Abilene drivers. Be careful who/what you gripe about.

About my meeting entry -- no actual meeting was represented, it was simply a fictional conglomeration of all of them. Actual events were represented, but not necessarily all of them happened at the same meeting. If you recognize yourself in any of this entry, check your fly and your buttons, email it when you can, and keep it brief when you can't.

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

What goes around comes around unfortunately. Good luck with your non--blinking light. You could always roll down your window and stick your arm out to make the legal hand signal to notify the drivers you will be turning. Good luck with that.